Who are we?
This policy is effective from 4TH April 2019.
What we collect
We will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Our grounds for processing your personal information are as follows:
Consent – Where necessary we will only collect and process your personal information if you have given your clear and affirmative consent for us to do so.
Legitimate Interests – We may use and process some of your personal information where we have sensible and legitimate business grounds for doing so. Under privacy laws there is a concept of “legitimate interests” as a justification for processing your personal information. Our legitimate interests for processing your personal information are for us to enable you access and use of our Services, to communicate with you about our Services and to improve our Services.
We may collect the following information listed below. However please check the app Auth Dialog to see exactly what permission the app needs:
- Device information
- e-mail addresses
- First & Last Name
When you use our Services, we may also collect data automatically from you and/or your device which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws, such as:
• Data and analytics about your use of our Services;
• Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI);
• Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
• Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies;
• Broad geographic location based on your IP address;
• Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent); and
• Data about your use of our Services, such as in application interaction and usage metrics.
Advertising ID means Apple Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) on Apple and Google Advertising Identity (“GAID”). These are unique identifiers for mobile device that advertisers use for interest-based advertising. They are consistent across all apps and thus allow cross-app tracking. On Apple you can opt-out this by choosing “limit ad tracking” option from privacy settings. On Google Android you can opt-out by choosing “Opt-out of interest-based ads”.
Advertising IDs are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers, which are uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognise your device when you use websites and applications.
Data about your device refers to information about your device type, device model, device maker, device operating system and its language or other technical data like screen size or processor, or combination of this data available from a device for a developer for checking the device compatibility with a particular application.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and/or similar technologies (such as "SDKs" or software development kits), as explained further below.
We may receive personal information about you from third party sources. For example, if you clicked on an advertisement to direct you to one of our Services we may be provided with information from which ad-network and advertising campaign the install originated from.
You may choose to connect to our Services via your social media account. Exactly what information we receive from your social media will depend on your social media privacy settings, but it would typically include your basic public profile information such as:
• your username;
• profile picture;
• age range; and
The data that we may collect from our partners could include;
• Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with our Services (such as Facebook, Apple or Google);
• Demographic data (such as to determine the location of your IP address);
• Data to fight fraud (such as click fraud in advertising);
• Data from platforms that our Services run on (such as to verify payment); and
• Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can optimise the Services we deliver to you.
We do not request or intend to collect any special or sensitive categories of information such as any information on health, race, religion, political opinions, sexual preferences or orientation.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the most optimised service, and specifically for the following reasons:
1. to personalise and improve aspects of our App. For example;
• To respond to your customer support requests;
• To create the most optimised and accurate reports tailored directly by the metrics analysed by the relating social media account;
• To receive error messages about any issues you / your device encounters with our Services to enable us to fix bugs and interoperability issues;
• To detecting and preventing illegal activities;
• To track application installs, for purposes of measuring the effect of our marketing campaigns;
• To conduct optional user feedback surveys;
• To remember you next time you visit one of our Services; and
• Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
2. to communicate with you, including some or all of the following:
• To provide you with in-app offers and rewards based on your interaction with our Services;
• To serve you with relevant targeted advertisements; and
• To send you accurate reports related to our App features and metrics of interest linked to your chosen social media profile.
3. for research, such as analysing market trends and customer demographics;
4. To comply with legal obligations, including to prevent and/or detect fraud or provide disclosure to the authorities when required by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What cookies do we use?
Links to other websites
Our app may contain links to other content of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our app, you should note that we do not have any control over that other content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 16 years or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, then you may alert us at. If we learn that we have collected personal data from children under 16, then we will promptly take steps to delete that data as soon as it is practicably possible.
Your personal data rights
You may have certain rights under existing and applicable data protection legislation including the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, if you request it from us in writing.
i. Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
ii. Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
iii. Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
iv. Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to prohibit us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
v. Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
vi. Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests.